Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

band logos

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matthew Bryson, Dec 23, 2003.

1. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    I was sitting here bored at work, when I had a flashback to when I was 12 and a started doodling the band logos I used to draw on my book covers at school. I did AC DC with a lightning bolt between the ac and the dc. I did Metallica with a capital M and a capital A that both extend down on the outsides and have the little extra lines on 'em. Kiss with the pointy S's and my favs: The winged and V shaped VH logo for Van Halen and the diamond shaped TS logo for Twisted Sister (my all time fav. logo) ...so what other cool / cheesy 80's butt rock bands had a cool logo I can draw on my Pee Chee ...er, I mean my very professional and grown up scratch paper that will go to the office recycle when I'm done. Do bands still have logos like I'm talking about? I haven't noticed any in years.

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    weezer have a pretty cool logo. and i did like the blink 182 pill logo. that was cool.