1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

band logos

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matthew Bryson, Dec 23, 2003.

1. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    I was sitting here bored at work, when I had a flashback to when I was 12 and a started doodling the band logos I used to draw on my book covers at school. I did AC DC with a lightning bolt between the ac and the dc. I did Metallica with a capital M and a capital A that both extend down on the outsides and have the little extra lines on 'em. Kiss with the pointy S's and my favs: The winged and V shaped VH logo for Van Halen and the diamond shaped TS logo for Twisted Sister (my all time fav. logo) ...so what other cool / cheesy 80's butt rock bands had a cool logo I can draw on my Pee Chee ...er, I mean my very professional and grown up scratch paper that will go to the office recycle when I'm done. Do bands still have logos like I'm talking about? I haven't noticed any in years.

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    weezer have a pretty cool logo. and i did like the blink 182 pill logo. that was cool.