1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Band Management situation/overstepping

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Shimmi, Apr 5, 2016.

1. AltGrendel

AltGrendel Squire Jag SS fan.

May 21, 2009
    Mid-Atlantic USA.
    That's probably how the other band members feel.

2. Shimmi

Shimmi

Jan 28, 2015
    Well most it was is 6 people. The washboard player rarely comes out to gig so most times its 5 but once i get this new arrangement squared away I'm hoping itll just be 4 people.

Craig stepped back over and we hung out, I guess he still wants me on sound I think we're just waiting for the right time to let brad know whats up so we dont burn any bridges.

Also Craig wants to replace the washboard player with a drummer. I think its a great idea, if someones getting a cut they should be playing a real instrument.

I know I need to ask for more money, but i feel the band isn't as good as they could be yet. We have a good crowd draw but I feel you regardless of how many fans you have you should be able play a solid show without any hiccups or noticeable blunders. Especially for bigger venues or anything that isnt a dive bar

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021