Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

?!Band Name!?

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Newman, Aug 3, 2000.

1. Newman

Newman

Jun 6, 2000
    Ok i know I'm probably the 100th person to post this topic but here I am so what do you think is a better band name (we play pinkish and metallica stuff)

social misconduct
    banned from society
    wheels on the bus
    misled youth (i know its the name of a skate video)

and i had one more but couldn't remember so I'll probably edit it in later.

there are local bands my age (teen) with names like moral hazzard, liquid, and fallen angels. All awsome band names.
    So any suggestions??? anyone???
    thx

2. pirata

pirata

Jun 21, 2000
    How about: Banned Social Misconduct?
    I guess that's not one of the choices. O well

------------------
    I am the pirate.

3. OK want some band names?

Penile Dementia
    The Black Beyond Black
    Lenny's Dad
    Heamatoma.
    Half Cow
    Bung Fritz
    Giant of the Midgets.
    King Gimp
    Auden's Arcade.

Some of them are good. some not. email me if u want them. go to www.muzique.com and go to band names. I got my bands name Random Chaos from there.

[​IMG]
    Merls

------------------

"I was not content to believe in a personal devil and serve him, in the ordinary sense of the word. I wanted to get hold of him personally and become his chief of staff."

Del: ahh Woodstock, now that was a show.
    Garth: wow, you were at woodstock?
    Wayne:alright man, party on.What was it like?
    Del: Well it rained all morning and cleared up in the afternoon. I nearly remembered something else then....."

4. Biski2Dope

Biski2Dope

Mar 26, 2000
    Moved to Bass Humor & Gig Stories, only cuz that's where all the rest of the band name posts live.

------------------
    I sleep past noon but that's okay, i'll be president someday...

5. brewer9

brewer9

Jul 5, 2000
    i dont like any of 'em, not even the ones you list as "awesome." they all seem so typical. i know this may seem harsh of me, but thats what i think.

------------------
    (WARNING: THIS IS ANOTHER STUPID TIME WASTING POST BY BREWER9. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TOO SERIOUS!)