Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Band names...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Grahams Groove, May 28, 2002.

1. Looking for ideas for a bandname....here's some background info before you give suggestions...
    We are a "jam band" for lack of a better word. We've been together 2 years. There are four members in the band. Our name was "barefoot", but it just isn't sounding right. Nothing vulgar, and we are looking for something real original...

Please give any and all suggestions...
    Peace
    Graham

2. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    Bigfoot?It's not that original but it sounds better than Barefoot and its still similiar.

3. the bee tles

4. Sticky Thick - (thick as jam?)
    Only Frozen
    Slapmandu
    Highly Unlikely
    Finished Mist
    29 Millibars
    Barely There
    Soul Control
    5 Point Buck
    Ohsandones (0 & 1s)

There's 10 for ya. I don't know what you'd like, I'm just going by phonics and what a person would easily remember.

Mike J.

5. I think Seapickle is a great band name. By the way, my bands name is Ishmael Miguel and the Illegal Immigrants. Some people like it and others think it is stupid. We like like fine though, anyone think we should change it?

6. Have fun with it.. We have a jam band kinda, and we entered into a Battle of the bands under the name

Marvin Syracuse and the Philly-town Doctor All-Star Boys featuring Rolla Coasta Thompson

;)

7. What about Sweet cheater, Overload, or Distruction
    don't know how original they are but theu might help. Good luck on your quest.:)

8. prozac buttered toast :p
    Primus all the way