Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

band stickers?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Vince S., Dec 6, 2003.

1. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    Does anyone know any websites that sells stickers of band logos?

2. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
  3. JPJ

JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    I researched this about a 12-18 months ago, and I'd say that stickerguy is probably your best bet. The choices and quality seem to be there, and the samples that I checked out were of high quality. Plus, if I remember correctly, his mission statement is to focus on indy projects and bands, so he should be able to speak your language and give you good advice/service, etc.

4. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    We had a small batch of 3" round stickers made, but most got put to waste last night. There were a few girls who placed them on their.......bodies. I know for a fact that a "pair" of them went to good use. I gotta start remembering to bring the digicam. :D

5. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m

So if I ever meet a girl with a nipple missing, I know she has been to one of your shows! :p

6. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I guess I should have been a gentleman, and offered to assist her in safe removal :D

7. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    Hands free removal!

;)

8. Ever thought about temporary tattoos?
    They make a great way to promo the band

9. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Now THAT is a good idea! I'm sure it isn't ideal for a jazz band, or gospel trio.....but that could be a great tool for a party band.

Offer up a free drink to the participant with the best placement, etc. It's amazing how stupid people will get for a $2 drink, but I am glad I get to enjoy it!

10. Nothing like licking a girls belly to apply said tattoo!

They use them to sell everything from toothpaste to booze, so why not a jazz band? Tattoo's for Jesus?:D