1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Band T-shirts for kids...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by dlloyd, Aug 13, 2007.

1. dlloyd

dlloyd zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apr 21, 2004
    Scotland
    I've already asked this on Basschat (UK forum) but thought I'd go international.

My five year old son has a new favourite band, Iron Maiden, as a direct result of a thread on Talkbass where there were several Youtube clips posted.

He wants an Iron Maiden T-shirt, but the three on the official site that are available in his size are unsuitable.

He wants one that has a picture of Eddie on it, plus the Iron Maiden logo. What's more, Eddie cannot be bald.

Can anyone suggest an online shop that has such an item???

2. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    IRM2019~Iron-Maiden-New-Killers-Posters.

IRM1054~Iron-Maiden-First-Album-Posters.

[​IMG]

And the t shirt with this one has the logo too

eddie.

3. dlloyd

dlloyd zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apr 21, 2004
    Scotland
    Do you have the URL for anywhere that sells these in kids size 5-6?

4. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    NOOOO!!! NO NO NO NO!!!

You don't buy your son a new Maiden shirt... you give him one of yours!!! Old, abused, shrunken, faded, REAL!!!

Unless you're not a Maiden fan and have no shirts to hand down to him... in that case I'm contacting the state to take him away from you and I'll adopt him to raise him the right way.... the MAIDEN way!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. dlloyd

dlloyd zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apr 21, 2004
    Scotland
    (To Peavey User) Thanks... The first one was the most promising, but it skips his age group.

"Small" is for a 36" chest... that would be enormous on him.

6. dlloyd

dlloyd zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apr 21, 2004
    Scotland
    LOL!

I did have a few many, many years ago... all gone. They would have been too big anyway. :)

7. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    Just shrink the heck outta it in the wash. He'll grow into it for years, and it'll be his favorite shirt. He'll be ten before you know it, and playing Steve Harris lines faster than you can! He'll wanna be wearing his favorite shirt, most definitely! Let him grow into it. Cuz kids grow FAST.

8. Yeah, I suggest just getting him a Small. Heck, I only wear Medium shirts, and if I have to, I have no problem wearing a Small or a Large.

I guess I am skinny though :rolleyes:

Or you can always get him a sweatshirt, usually you can more easily get away with an oversized sweatshirt than you can an oversized regular shirt.

9. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses
    Why don't you just buy iron on transfer paper, print one out yourself and iron it on any shirt ya want? He's going to outgrow it long before the iron-on fades.

10. rockabilia.com sells Iron Maiden shirts for kids.