Band T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mattmcnewf, Aug 24, 2004.

1. mattmcnewf

May 27, 2004
    The other Day i was buying clothes for school and dedided hey i should get a band t-shirt. I went to two different stores with a pile of different shirts and I could't find any Black sabbath shirts. I came across a bunch of Ozzy, AcDc, Led Zep, Tool, pink floyd, meatallica, (a buch of random metal and punk bands) and not one sabbath shirt. Can someone explain this. ITs seems like sabbath are just as popular or should be atleat is there some licsenseing problem or something.
  2. invisiman

Feb 22, 2004
    Yeah that's kinda dumb. If you had been looking for a Dream Thaeter shirt on theother that's a search and a half.
  3. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Bad Luck?

Did you check your friendly neighborhood Hot Topic? It seems like they would have them in swarths.

At first I thought, "Oh boy! A thread about band t-shirts!", those are the meat and potatoes, nay, the gruel, the delicately flavored, delicious and nutritious gruel, of my wardrobe.

My mom said I needed more shirts, so I went to a bunch of shows and bought shirts from the bands I liked. I hate corporate logos with a passion, yet I have no problem walking around in garish t-shirts advertising that I listen to music. I listen to music AND WEAR THIS WACKY T-SHIRT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT!

Its convenient too, not having to shout that everywhere I go.
  4. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan

tons o band shirts.....

the reason sabbath shirt is hard to come by is that the vast majority of sabbath shirts suck... they only have 2 or 3 that i would wear... and they are my favorite band.
  5. Is your name Billy Madison? ;)
  6. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS

Shampoo is better, it goes on first and cleans the hair.
    Conditioner is better, it makes the hair silky and smooth.

Stop looking at me swan.
  7. you can find sabbath shirts on ebay that are brand new. Just look at them closely and make sure they don't look fake.
  8. I have one Sabbath shirt from Ozzfest 2000 and one my sister bought me a couple years ago from a local 'Rock Junction' outlet. There shouldn't be any real problem with licensing etc I wouldn't think.
  9. I love my sabbath shirt it fits me better then my skin, infact i wear it so much i think its starting to sink itself into my flesh. :smug:
  10. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
  11. darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
  12. stu FORD

stu FORD

May 22, 2004
    the mall only carrys shirts with the bands that people pretend to be fans of... trust me, that olsen twin chick, doesnt like metallica
  13. I despise those bloody hot topic stores. I buy all of my band t shirts online and i have alot of em. I have about 100 i think. LOTS. thats all i really wear
  14. sAbBAth oWnz!!!

no, Black Sabbath rules. There that is better.
  15. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Mmm...I'd like some band shirts, but they're so damn expensive. *sigh*
  16. pshh, Sabbath? Get a Floyd shirt ;)

by the way i'm a Sabbath fan so get both :cool:
  17. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I'm a small guy. My biggest complaint being a metalhead is noone makes shirts small enough. I wear smalls most of the time, most bands produce L and XL and XXL and that's it.

That's why I don't have a Metallica shirt.
  18. bluntman_bass

Jul 13, 2004
    Wilcox, NE
    i got a jimi hendrix shirt for 10 bucks