Band Wanted...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by deathbloomslife, Feb 4, 2006.

1. ...Wasn't sure if this was the right forum to post in, so if not, then plz move, thanks.

I am in need of a band in the local central Florida area (Brevard) to play for a graduation party. I would love for the band to be able to play anywhere from Jimmy Buffet, to country, to some classic rock.

The day is May 20th, at KARS Park near Merrit Island, and we have a pavillion to use as a small stage area. We have the pavillion from 8 am to 10 pm, but do not expect the band to play through that entire duration.

There will be food provided (B-B-Q, so vegans are S.O.L!!! lol, j/k)

PM me with information, costs, to any concerns/questions.

(PS. I posted this in the Band Management/Performance Forum as well... Yes, I know double posting is not permitted, but I'm really not sure where this would go... Classifieds???)

2. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Considering this is an all bass-player forum, I'm not sure how many dedicated guitar players and drummers you're going to attract. :D Maybe you should try posting at the Harmony Central forums, or do a search to see if there is a classifieds site for Florida.
  3. But alot of bassists here on TB are also in bands too... Alot. I will check out the suggestions though, thanks!

4. I think he's looking to hire a band, not to join one.