Band Website Cost?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by brewer9, Apr 23, 2001.

1. brewer9

Jul 5, 2000
    My band had a free domain at the GO network, but they went out of business. Consequently we bought a direct domain name and want to get that up and running.

So, of those of you whose bands have "real" websites (with a direct URL), what did you pay to develop and design your site? Also, how complex is your site and how much are you paying for hosting?
  2. brewer9

Jul 5, 2000
    Any thoughts or comments on this? Anyone?
  3. davetsbass

davetsbass Guest

Mar 24, 2001
    burnt hills NY
    My site was provided by . They just have an annoying banner at the bottom that we got rid of by a banner killer. haha. But yea we have our page on angelfire and just let the direct url linki to the other page. If you take a look at our page its a little more then nessicary, but my friend stew who co-maintains the page does a lot of extra work for fun and stupid stuff like games, and we create pages for other bands to be 'hosted' on our site.
  4. My bands website cost 15 dollars for two years. There are no banner ads or popups. To check out the quality go to . The guitarist made the website.
  5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Cool site man, I pay fifteen a month for mine,who is your host? I might switch.