1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Band Websites...

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Barfly, Jun 1, 2005.

1. 39Reasons

39Reasons

Sep 16, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    I just got through a painstaking re-design on my bands site. I went to school for graphic design never thinking I would have to learn how to code stuff! It was my fall back on career if music didn't work out. Still trying to ake music my primary career!
    www.39reasons.com

2. Mo'Phat

Mo'Phat Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2003
    San Diego, CA, USA
    I did mine and run it...nothing a few hours of Frontpage tutorial couldn't create.

www.wagonmusic.com

ps. Even though I'm leaving the band, I'll still do all the web stuff.

3. CQBASS

CQBASS

Dec 1, 2004
    Asheville NC
    www.lowdogs.com
    Some guy I don't really know does ours, but I update it with blogger.

4. www.walkersline.com

Our Drummer designed it, our lead guitar updates it, and I take care of the other sites, myspace, garageband, pure volume ect...

5. rfalter

rfalter

Jul 20, 2004
    Pasadena, MD
  6. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
  7. ricardex

ricardex

Mar 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
  8. daofktr

daofktr irritating, yet surly

Feb 15, 2005
    aurora, IN
    www.subvinyl.com
    the songwriter is a technoboy, so he does it all.

btw...i'm so new that i'm not on it yet, but will be soon...just gotta get the pic in with my c.v.

dixon

9. millard

millard

Jul 27, 2004
    SoCal
    TakingFireMusic.com

I do it all. There are a couple parts that still need some content, but we've been too busy gigging and working on new material (and I need some sleep).

Millard

10. Techmonkey

Techmonkey

Sep 4, 2004
    Wales, UK
    http://www.lostandfoundband.co.uk

Ok, so it's not actually my band's website, but it's my mate's band site, I kinda manage those guys. The website's a bit buggery atm but I'm working on it!

11. www.heroincredible.com

One of our fans gave us the webspace and the drummer designed it and hes the one who updates it. Although our singer/guitarist is going to start updating some parts of it from time to time. And hopefully we'll get some better demos up there soon.

12. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    Are you Rick Savage?

13. KB

KB

Jan 13, 2000
    Chapel Hill, NC
    see my signature, though both the bands with websites are now no longer in existance. The un-named band does not have a website yet.

14. csholtmeier

csholtmeier

Feb 8, 2004
    omaha, ne
    ----

15. Barfly

Barfly

Dec 27, 2000
    GTA, Canada
    No, but I do play him on stage...

16. www.darkrode.com It was just finished two days ago. A friend from our school did it for us. The intro needs a bit of work, but so far i think it looks good.

17. Here is our website. Our piano player just happens to own her own software company and does constant updates on it. We are a seven piece cover band and are currently writing originals. Contact us at www.recklessunion.com

18. Chube

Chube

Jul 2, 2005
    Milano - Italia
  19. juddhoos.com

I do everything also.