1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Band Websites...

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Barfly, Jun 1, 2005.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Cosmic Railroad One of the guitarists and one of the drummers are responsible for the maintaining of the site! Also we have a fan based site - Cosmic Railroad Fan Site Pretty cool site. I do not know who runs that one, but they are doing a pretty good job! :p

2. www.twcloud.com

The Keyboard player in our band is a computer consultant and among other things, builds websites for a living

3. www.sofakingsonline.com

It's not much but has helped us get a few shows. We're trying for an online promo package so we don't have to beat the streets. I maintain the site and am a graphic artist by trade. I'm only just starting in the web area since I've been working on print my whole career.

Enjoy, I hope!

4. fozzy

fozzy

Jun 21, 2001
    Riga, Latvia, EU
    Hi!
    Recently i finished our band website, no english version, but i'm working on it! Check it out!

Saving Daylight Remains

5. mattpnolan

mattpnolan Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2005
    New Jersey
    Who do you guys recommend using for domain purchasing and web hosting? I'll be going with a "dot com," but I'm not sure which company to go with. Thanks.

6. brich74

brich74 Guest

mikevasas.com... Also on myspace.com/mikevasas. I am new to this site and love it. We are veteran musicians that have assembled recently to play out Mike's songs as Mike Vasas and the Beasts of Burden. Just played a show at Mac's Bar in Lansing, MI that went very well. Getting ready to record a new album starting this weekend. If you get a chance, check out some of the songs. Kind of a cross between Neil Young, Radiohead, Wilco, Dylan, blah blah blah. Especially the new stuff we've been working on.

-Brian Richard

7. superjake

superjake

Nov 6, 2003
    dc
  8. MAWBassist

MAWBassist

Jul 18, 2005
    Maryland
  9. protoz

protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Iowa
    I like cheapdomains, they took good care of me but Dreamhost is amazing and can give youa domain and serverspace for $10 for the YEAR

10. Theshortlist_to

Theshortlist_to

Apr 20, 2005