Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Peter Squire, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Hey

I have been wanting to buy a banner to go behind the band for a while now - you know, with the band logo etc

just wondering if you guys have any advice - i was gonna get a silk banner so we could attach it anywhere with some gaffer tape, but hopefully my tb-er mates might have some other helpful ideas
  2. RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    Silk is good, something very thin that could be stored easily, light so it can hang from anything with a little tape. Flexability is the key because you never know what you will have to hang it from, and how much time you will have to fiddle with it. Make it easy on yourself.
  3. Something versitle and adaptable... That's key.... I think something relatively low price would help. Who know's maybe people will like them and want to buy one? You never know... :bassist:
  4. thanks guys

i manage a function center, so i'm very aware of the wide variety of banners around. i thought silk too, and have decided to go that way.

the guy at the design shop was trying to convince me to go with the vinyl type, but i know that it is hard to secure to any wall without nails or screws.

im hoping that a big banner with our logo will add to our presence on stage, and we won't have to get the singer to constantly announce our name so people know who we are.... :cool: