1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Barber LTD SR - Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by meursault42, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    PRICE DROP

This pedal gets a lot of love on this board and for good reason. Check out these soundclips from icarussmicarus: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f36/barber-ltd-sr-soundclips-597371/. When set flat, it has an extremely flat EQ profile. It's your tone plus dirt. Nothing more, nothing less. However, it's also very tweakable by way of the tone knob and internal bass and presence (treble) trim pots.

This is a GREAT OD pedal. And I've promised myself that if it ever gets discontinued by Barber, I'm buying one immediately. But for the time being I have to let it go. I can't afford to stockpile pedals right now.

This one is 100% Mint, indistinguishable from a new one. I bought it new from Humbucker music. It hasn't left my house and I've only had it in my possession for three weeks. Comes with the original box and manual. No velcro. Original rubber feet on the bottom.

New ones go for $140. You can get it here for [DEL]$110[/DEL] $100 Shipped to the ConUS only.

2012-01-11172258.

2. caeman

caeman The Root Master

Sep 17, 2008
    Ohio
    While I was building an All-Barber Bass Board, I was looking for one of these and not a one used. Now that the experiment is finished, NOW not just one, but TWO appear. :)

3. caeman

caeman The Root Master

Sep 17, 2008
    Ohio
    If you are up for trading, I have a gaggle of extra pedals I could propose, maybe even group up. I would very much like to add this pedal to my other Barber pedals as the "low gain" drive. I have an MXR Phase 90 and ZW OD that should be coming back from MXR Repair this month. A tube-based tremolo -- though, it's economic value is a touch more. An echoplex-3 preamp clone. GFS Retro 'Verb reverb pedal.

And, maybe...my last Ekko 616. I admit it, I hoard them when I can find a good deal and use them as trade bait. I don't use delay with bass, just my tele -- which is collecting dust for the now.

4. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    Hey bro, thanks for the offers, but I really just need cash right now. I got weak and traded my Shannon Helios OD for an IE Oxide...curiosity got the cat. So I've gotta stand fast for cash on this one. BTW, how's that Linden workin' out for you?

5. caeman

caeman The Root Master

Sep 17, 2008
    Ohio
    I like it. I adds a nice tone to my otherwise dry bass. It also tames very well the TV Jones minihumbucker that is in my Gretsch bass.

6. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    ^

7. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    Sold to Low Main. Smart man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.