1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Barefaced Big Baby II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Fixitinpost, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Fixitinpost

Fixitinpost Gold Supporting Member

Nov 5, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Price:
    $775
    I'll start by saying that I REALLY don't want to sell this, but I just got word from my tax accountant that this year's payment is much higher than I anticipated, so I'm forced to liquidate this cab. Because I need the cash, no trades on this one.

Big Baby II that I got from these classifieds last October: SOLD - Barefaced BB2
    This one is in excellent condition, but in the interest of full disclosure, during shipping from the previous owner to me, it must have been set down hard, because there was a crack that developed above the right front foot in the port. I epoxied it and reset it, and now it's as strong as the wood, if not more so. It's really a non-issue now, but I want the buyer to have no surprises. It also has some rubber amplifier feet marks on the top from the previous owner (pictured), but the rest of the cab is clean. None of this affects the sound quality whatsoever; sounds tremendous, and you can read all about why you should have one here: Barefaced Bass - Big Baby 2
    Also includes custom cover (pictured). Barefaced are now getting $1055 new for these, along with the import fee and the multi-week wait. Because of the small repair, I'll let this one go for $775 + actual shipping (or free local pickup/delivery in MA).

IMG_2596.
    IMG_2598. IMG_2597. IMG_2599. IMG_2600. IMG_2601. IMG_2603. IMG_2602.

SOLD First up is a mint One10 that I got brand new last December. It has never left my house. I've only used it for practicing, maybe just long enough for it to be broken in. For all specs, go here: Barefaced Bass - One 10

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    dave64o likes this.
  2. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Wow, BB2's don't pop up for sale very often. I got a great price for buying my first one in an in person deal and this one is even less than I paid. If you're local and at all curious about a Barefaced, this is a good deal.

3. grbassist

grbassist Supporting Member

Mar 26, 2018
    I just got one and want a second.
    Please message me