SOLD Barefaced Big Twin II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Rooibos99, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Rooibos99

Rooibos99 Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2019
    Price:
    $1000
    United States
    Hey all, testing the waters on this because I'd like to downsize but I love this cabinet. Barefaced Big Twin II in great condition. If you know about barefaced you know this cab is LOUD and it does magical things with regards to sound dispersion. I just don't use it sadly and I see no reason to keep looking at it and feeling cool for having it.
    IMG_2044.JPG IMG_2045.JPG

I love haggling so don't be scared, possibly open to gear trades depending on what (Really only interested in pedals or small tube amps, particularly 6973 based amps). Big caveat is that you have to come pick it up and I live on the 3rd floor, fortunately this cab is insanely light for the size. the crown xls1002 power amp and cutthroat speak-on cable comes free if you want them. ask any and all questions you might have and I'll do my best to answer within a day or 2 at least.

Attached Files:

burgerdj, dave64o and timmo97 like this.
  2. Dang do I need a second one of these? PM incoming

lomo and Rooibos99 like this.
  3. wellso74

wellso74 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Richmond, Virginia
    PM'd

Rooibos99 likes this.
  4. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    Well......one never knows when one might wanna use low frequency sound to liquify a spleen or other organ :)

HotelX likes this.
  5. that is why I like to play reggae

lomo likes this.
  6. quickervicar

quickervicar Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2006
    Lancaster, PA
    PM sent

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 28, 2022