1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Barefaced Retro 210 !!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JGR, Apr 10, 2019.

1. JGR

JGR The "G" is for Gustav Commercial User

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    President, CEO, CFO, CIO, Chief Engineer, Technician, Janitor - Reiner Amplification
    Price:
    $750-$765
    296B9B1D-076C-4214-B0FA-265FF82B29BF.jpeg A9BC91CF-F589-4A86-B9EE-DEF27F5B6F87.jpeg Barefaced Retro 210 with factory cover and factory 4/12 impedance switch. Cool cab but I need a new table saw! The cab is pretty much mint - the rear panel’s tolex seams are very slightly lifted but this seems to be pretty common on these, and can be easily addressed. $750 shipped to the eastern lower 48 (add $15 if you are west of the Mississippi). Paypal.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  2. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

I’d love to have a 2nd one of these for a tall 410.

Bruiser Stone likes this.
  3. Bruiser Stone

Bruiser Stone Supporting Member

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    PM your way

4. JGR

JGR The "G" is for Gustav Commercial User

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    President, CEO, CFO, CIO, Chief Engineer, Technician, Janitor - Reiner Amplification
    Hi, I did not receive it - please resend !

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021