1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Barefaced Super Compact-in Canada

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by lomo, Feb 10, 2016.

1. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    Price:
    see ad
    An amazing, light, high capacity, deep and thick sounding cab, but my pair of even smaller One 10s will be good enough for me so it's available FS only. UNDER 25 lbs and kicks like a 212!

deets here: Barefaced Bass - Super Compact

New these go for 1199 CDN or 899. USD shipped from Britain, with taxes/duty being extra.

This one (recently bought from TB classifies) has tough Duratex and no issues other than a couple of superficial marks from amp feet. Can be picked up in Montreal for $800 CDN or shipped to most of Canada for $850 CDN (maritimes/far north extra), or shipped to the US for $700 USD. If there is any duty it'll be on your dime, but it should not be much at all. Pics later. No trades on this.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    blindrabbit and Jhonnybass like this.
  2. Oh my...

3. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Any way to figure out duty to US?

4. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    Cab is sold. Duty to US might be 5% of declared value used? I am not sure but I doubt it'll amount to much. Price is a steal since cab is pretty much like a demo-
    off the CA.

blindrabbit likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 23, 2021