1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Barefaced Super Midget w/Custom Options

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CJL, Jun 25, 2018.

1. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Price:
    I am offering for sale a mint condition Barefaced Super Midget cabinet. This cabinet is tiny and really packs a punch. It weighs around 23 pounds, is 8ohm and is rated up to 600 watts. It has a single 12" speaker and a tweeter. Additional specs can be found here - Barefaced Bass - Super Midget

The cab has a custom black fabric screen with white piping, and also has a "top hat" installed in the bottom in case you want to put it on a speaker stand. These are both custom options.

The cab sounds great and looks great. The only reason for selling is that I actually prefer the steel grill option....so I am selling this one.

Looking to get $900 shipped CONUS. This is far below the price of a new cabinet with these options, and you can have it immediately instead of having to wait. I will consider shipping internationally and to AK and HI if the buyer is willing to pay any additional shipping costs.

Thanks for looking!
    SM.

CFF88EE5-5882-4876-8BB5-F85DEF7C4922.

AF964053-6917-4EE7-ADC8-D12520CF03D8.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  2. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Answering a few questions:

Yes - the tweeter can be adjusted
    No - there is no cover but it will be packed in the original box and packaging
    This is a Generation 3 cabinet

3. Jonny5bass

Jonny5bass Supporting Member

May 3, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    Man I wish I could swing this right now. Sold my super midget and regretted it almost immediately.

cjlembo likes this.
  4. Plutonium244

Plutonium244 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Wisconsin
    The top hat you had installed is a nice feature IMO. My SM has one as well. Good luck with the sale, it's a great cab-- portable yet powerful.

cjlembo likes this.
  5. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Added photos of the top hat installation and the back of the cab per request.