1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Barefaced Super Midget

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by srcTW, Dec 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. srcTW

srcTW Practicing my tail off Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Price:
    $780
    For sale is my Barefaced Super Midget cab. The full information may be found at: Barefaced Bass - Super Midget. You are looking here if you are interested in an uncolored cab which is extremely loud & efficient (and light!). You are also interested in a purchase without a lead time and without overseas shipping (these are manufactured in the U.K.). These sell for $899 US. I am looking for $780 which includes shipping ConUS. I am including a custom-made RoqSolid cover with the purchase. This will ship in a professionally packed box. I am selling because I mainly play through a PA now. It really is an amazing cab and will be missed. The most fantastic thing about this is it is ridiculously small but is really loud. This pairs VERY nicely with the Big Baby II which I also have for sale - giving you a nice 2x12" modular rig. This is approximately 16 months old but is in excellent condition. There are a few scratches on the metal corner protectors on the bottom of the cab. Here are some of the key specs:

DIMENSIONS
    17.5" high x 16.5" wide x 11" deep
    45cm x 42cm x 28cm

WEIGHT
    10.5 kg / 23 lbs (steel grill)

PISTONIC SENSITIVITY
    97dB - only fractionally less than our very loud 1x15" Compact

USABLE FREQUENCY RANGE
    37Hz - 20kHz

RECOMMENDED AMP POWER
    200-600W RMS

MAX CONTINUOUS BROADBAND SPL
    127dB - louder than the best 2x10"s

NOMINAL IMPEDANCE
    8 ohms

2015-12-05%2015.26.17_zpsdhm84sz8.gif

2015-12-05%2015.26.46_zps5lkwisrl.gif

Please PM for more pictures.

Please don't hesitate to PM with any questions. No trades, please.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    lo-freq likes this.
  2. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Bump

3. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Sold!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021