SOLD BAREFACED Super Twin, BAREFACED one10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tugboat, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Tugboat

Tugboat Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2003
    NY, County of Orange
    Price:
    $950
    Hey all, I have for sale these two amazing speaker cabs:

This Barefaced Super Twin is BRAND new, literally brand new. I received it less than two months ago, maybe not even. It has less than 2 hours of of playing time on it and not a single scratch or mark. 10/10 condition. Also have original Barefaced cover for it, also brand new.

** SOLD ** $950 FIRM ..... picked up in NY, 45 minutes northwest of Manhattan in Orange County, or I can ship it, BUYER pays shipping. Even it it's $1000 total you're saving a boatload of money due to the cover being included and no duty fee from Fedex for overseas shipping. So to buy it would cost you about $1300, and wait time. This cab is literally brand new, get it right now.

** SOLD ** Barefaced one10 this cab isn't brand new, but in almost mint condition. KILLER small cab, everything you've heard about it is true. No cover with this.
    $375 FIRM picked up in NY, 45 minutes northwest of Manhattan in Orange County. Or again, BUYER pays shipping.

The CABS are amazing in every way, I am not selling for lack of performance, believe me. I priced these to sell, so hopefully you guys take advantage. I am willing to deliver or meet within a reasonable distance, but I am not crossing any bridges, so if you're coming from NYC or anywhere south, I'll meet you anywhere on the other side.
    And no, I don't have pics at the moment, you know what they look like, but if it's really that important I will gladly get some pics up either later or tomorrow night, but I can assure you, and you can see my feedback, I am not b.s.ing anybody here. Thank you guys!!

BOTH CABS HAVE STEEL GRILLS - ALSO NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    dave64o and lo-freq like this.
  2. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

Pm'd

3. Plutonium244

Plutonium244

Mar 29, 2015
    Wisconsin
    You don't specify but I assume it is metal grill?

4. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

I red at the bottom.

Plutonium244 likes this.
  5. FunkyD

FunkyD Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2011
    NJ, USA
    PM sent.

6. xnewyorka

xnewyorka Inactive Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 26, 2006
    NYC Area
    Thanks Ken!

7. Amajew

Amajew Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2016
    PM sent for super twin!!

8. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

I recently bought a used but basically brand new BB2 (the previous owner found it to be considerably bigger than he expected and put it up for sale the day after receiving it) for not much less than the price for your Super Twin. That's an awful lot of cab for that price!