1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD BAREFACED SUPER TWIN GEN 3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 57pbass, Apr 23, 2018.

1. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

Price:
    5nRDZJPUSLSaBHzMTJlPnw. Selling my Barefaced Super Twin Gen lll in brand new condition with Super Twin cover.

I received this cabinet in March,2018 and have used it on three shows with a Mesa D800 and a P Bass.

$1150.00 shipped CON USA
    Save time and cash with this sale.

I have original carton but since I think it might have fatigued on it's trip to NYC, I might replace it with a new heavy duty box and will include original within.

As advertised, it's a great cabinet and the wheels and weight make this cabinet so easy to move around.
    I just prefer the sound of a rear ported or sealed cabinet which is why I’m selling it.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    sears, kozyko and Alehouse like this.
  2. Good deal. This should sell quickly.

57pbass likes this.
  3. Germ

Germ

Mar 6, 2013
    NYC
    Definitely sold?

4. 57pbass

Yes.
    It was gone in one day.

5. Germ

Germ

Mar 6, 2013
    NYC
    Ah dang, thanks though. Been eyeballing this for a while and finally decided to check this spot for one available in NYC. It appears I was a few weeks too late.

6. Germ

Germ

Mar 6, 2013
    NYC
    Also, I own a Mesa Subway head as well. Was it a good pair?

7. 57pbass

It was amazing.. but this cab is meant for high volume situations and needs to be pushed. I don’t play that loud these days. I also prefer the sound from a sealed or rear ported cab..
    I have a Super Compact that’s very nice with the Mesa.
    Beautifully crafted and designed and so easy to transport..
    They go fast .. and still fetch $$ close to actual cost..

8. Germ

Germ

Mar 6, 2013
    NYC
    Gotcha. Just buy a new one.

9. 57pbass

They should start to show up here soon.. but if I were buying one now I would spend the extra money and buy new since the used are still pricey.
    Good luck in your search..