SOLD Barefaced Super Twin

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Barticus, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Barticus

Barticus Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2017
    Midwest
    Price:
    United States
    Super Twin, never gigged… I brought it home and it has sat here in my studio with the cover on it.

This thing does sound pretty good and I get why there are so many fans out there for this cab, so it needs to go to someone who will use it.

I’ve tested it and compared it to my other cabs and I’ve decided I prefer to have a tweeter in my cab so I’ve gone a different direction.

Asking $1200 firm via cash, PayPal F&F or Venmo

PREFER LOCAL PICKUP
    Willing to meet within 1.5hrs of NE Ohio if it makes sense, please PM.

EDIT I’ve had several people inquire about shipping, I don’t mind shipping, I just don’t have the original box and would need to obtain a strong enough box to ship. If a serious buyer wants to cover packing/shipping cost then I would consider it. Please PM if serious.

Too many inquiries about shipping costs, I don’t have this info and will be traveling until 10/18

I’m marking the listing as no longer available until I return, as I can’t provide more info until then

IMG_4787.jpeg IMG_4782.jpeg IMG_4783.jpeg IMG_4785.jpeg IMG_4784.jpeg IMG_4786.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 16, 2023
    chemojay, dave64o, missmoose and 12 others like this.
  2. triplebass92

triplebass92 Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Dang I was literally just in Cleveland…

Barticus likes this.
  3. Barticus

Sep 16, 2017
    Midwest
    C’mon back… c’mon back :woot:

triplebass92 likes this.
  4. rufus.K

rufus.K

Oct 18, 2015
    SoCal
    Calculate shipping to Los Angeles (91364) please.

5. Barticus

Sep 16, 2017
    Midwest
    Just the estimated cost of shipping is nearly $200 through Pirate Shipping without insurance… and I still have to buy/locate a box, I think a local deal is more likely unless someone really wants to ship. I’ll get better info on 10/18

IMG_0878.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 16, 2023
    Hamrlik likes this.
  6. rufus.K

rufus.K

Oct 18, 2015
    SoCal
    Well, if you don't want to ship I understand.

Let me know if'n you change your mind

Barticus likes this.