1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD BAREFACED TWO 10 Cab w/ Silver Cloth Grill in Canada!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jhonnybass, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Price:
    $800
    Hey folks,

Letting go of this recently purchased cab. I bought it about two months ago and it's everything it's hyped up to be. I just need to pay for some unexpected car bills so No Trades on this one please.

Pics will be posted tomorrow.

9.9/10 condition. 4 ohms. It's got the smallest scuffs on some of the metal corners because I took it to a handful of gigs. The upside is that speakers are broken in already and you save the wait, customs fees and get the upgraded silver grill cloth for $800 USD shipped to the US or Canada. It will come in the original packaging.

PayPal only

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    blindrabbit likes this.
  2. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    4 or 12 ohms?

3. 4 ohms

4. Where is $800 when I need it??! :bawl::bawl::bawl:

5. I have to go sleep now but will answer any more PMs in the morning. Thanks!

6. SOLD!

7. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Congrats!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021