1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Barge Concepts Contact Info

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by klusterfunk, Oct 26, 2009.

1. klusterfunk

klusterfunk

Oct 20, 2009
    Monroe, LA
    anybody know contact info for Barge Concepts (besides standard emails on their website)?

email/phone/etc?

i have some questions on a pending order, and can't seem to get a reply from anyone there in over a month

2. grovest

grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    If possible, let us know what you hear. I'm still digging my bee baa clone as much as day 1, but their homepage is sore for an update and it seems awfully quiet from them after the grinder release.

3. klusterfunk

klusterfunk

Oct 20, 2009
    Monroe, LA
    still no word...

*bump*

:help:

4. Bob C

Bob C

Mar 26, 2000
    Duluth, MN
    I read another thread that said Barge emailed (paraphrasing) "Sorry for the delay in your order... Moving to our new facility has taken longer than expected ...setbacks, etc".

But no update on that or any other thread. And you're right about their website being sorely out of date. I'm on their mailing list too, but no news.

No biggie, except that one of these days I'll be wanting to place an order. I hope that when they get back up and running, I'll hear about it.