Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

barkatozzz

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by tplyons, Mar 10, 2005.

1. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    John is a standup guy. Told me he wanted my Stingray, paid right away, and was even understanding of a slight shipping delay. Great guy to deal with, quick response, and is a great person overall.

5/5 Jumping Guys
    :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

2. John is most definitely the most patient and best seller I've yet to deal with. Aside from initially listening and emailing back and forth with my stupid questions since I'm relatively new to the online buying world, he didn't even seem inpatient about it. So he sent the item USPS immediately after he got my money, and it was supposed to get here in a few days. (or so they said) but it didn't come in for like 2 weeks, and then we had a dillemma. Well, John being a great guy offered to ship another one, free of charge. So about two days after he shipped teh second one the first one came in. (D'oh!) So I told him, and he told me just to keep it and give it to somebody as a gift.

Simply put, you won't be screwed over by John and he is more then willing to answer any questions or worries you have. He's very nice and I'm glad I did business with him.

3. Just got a Sterling in trade with John. Super easy to work with, no question about it. Id deal with John anyday.