1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Barker Bass on Beale St. Caravan

Discussion in 'Barker Bass Forum' started by Leogoff, Mar 4, 2008.

1. For those who may be interested, I will be playing my Barker B1 in a show with Victor Wainwright, March 5th, 2008.
    The show was recorded live from the Hi Tone Club, Memphis Tn.
    Check your local radio stations for "Beale St. Caravan", an internationally syndicated radio show. Check the website, www.bealestreetcaravan.com for show: #080305-23 . Thanks, Leo

2. Lee Barker

Lee Barker Labor of evident value satisfies the soul. Supporting Member

Oct 25, 2005
    Redmond, Oregon
    owner, Barker Musical Instruments, maker of the Barker Bass, No Longer In Production.
    Thanks for posting this, Leo. I was checking from the BSC web site and found that www.radioboise.org has a webcast, not on demand, but live, and they show the show as being broadcast Friday at 4pm Mountain. Others may find better times at other stations that stream.
    I'm really looking forward to hearing The Man, The Myth, The Freight Train of Pain.....................Leeeeeee ooooooooooooo0oo
    Gofffffffffffffffffffffffffff!

Lee