SOLD Bart TBIBT, EMG BT, 1970s Dimarzio P Creme

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Relsom, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Relsom

Relsom Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2013
    The Old Dominion
    Price:
    $85
    Cleaning out the drawers. Here's a few Items that might be of interest. I'd like to get $85 Shipped for the bunch but make me an offer for any or all and we can work it out. CONUS Only. Paypal OK.

Bartolini TBIBT Preamp used for testing some years ago. All leads still 5 or 6 inches, original pan pot, and a bunch of odds and ends switches and pots wired in. No nuts, knobs,jack, or battery clip. Original factory wiring instructions included.

EMG BT control with Vol, Vol, Bass, Treble pots. Never used. No nuts, knobs, jack, or battery clip. Those parts were apparrently scavenged for other projects. BTC/BTS wiring diagrams included should be in the ball park.

Dimarzio P-Bass Pickup from the 70's or 80's. Patent Applied For labels. A couple of plastic shafted pots wired in. No nuts, knobs, jack. I can include a copper shield plate with worn out foam and a set of mounting screws.

Attached Files:

2. Relsom

Relsom Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2013
    The Old Dominion
    Sale pending payment.

3. Relsom

Relsom Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2013
    The Old Dominion
    Sold

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021