1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bartolini 4.7 AP- preamp never used. Misc. Pickups for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by steels01, Aug 7, 2012.

1. steels01

steels01

May 1, 2009
    I have a Bartolini 4.7 AP (active preamp) that I bought a couple years back to custom-mod a bass. I never got around to it and need to sell some things. It is in the original plastic bag with schematics and paperwork. $234 from Bart, $186.99+shipping at The Perfect Bass. Will sell for $160 shipped.
    Also some pick-ups,
    New, in-box Bartolini 57J1L 5string Jazz pick-up. $65 shipped

Used MEC 60105 Musicman 5-string Pick-up. Taken out of a 2005 Warwick Corvette FNA Jazzman. I put Barts in it and the pick-up above was the unused bridge pick-up. The MEC was used for about 2 years before I swapped it out, been sitting in a case since. Light wear but good-shape. $296 from MEC. $180 shipped at Dana B. Goods, will sell for $130 shipped.

Used MEC 60103 Jazz 5-string Pick-up. Taken out of the neck of the Warwick mentioned above. $172 from MEC, there is a B-stock one from Dana B. Goods on EBAY for $95 shipped, will sell for $70 shipped.
    PM me if interested, I can send pics if needed.
    Thanks!

2. steels01

steels01

May 1, 2009
    bump