1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Bartolini 4-String Jazz Pickup Set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassguyry, Apr 8, 2017.

1. bassguyry

bassguyry Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Arvada, Colorado
    Price:
    Up for sale is a set of Bartolini 9J1 L/S Jazz Bass Pickups. They were installed in one of my basses for all of 10 minutes, when I decided to go with a different set of pickups. They sound great, just wasn't what I was looking for.

They're essentially brand new, and like I said, have only 10 minutes of use on them. There are a few scratches on them due to installation, but other than that, they are in perfect working condition. They'll ship in the original box/packaging with the original documentation (I mean, geez, I've only had 'em a week, so you'd hope I didn't lose all that stuff...). :)

I paid $160 at Best Bass Gear for these new about a week ago, so my loss is your gain. $130 shipped to the lower 48 United States. I only accept PayPal for payment.

No trades, please. :D
    IMG_0168.JPG IMG_0169.JPG IMG_0167.JPG IMG_0166.JPG

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 11, 2021