1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Bartolini 57J1 / Long, Short / Dual Coil For Fender 5 String Bass w/Box Etc...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $100.00
    Bartolini 57J1 pickups for 5 String Jazz Bass Pickup Replacement. These will fit Fender USA, Mexican and Squier Vintage Modified 5 String Models, as well as LakLand Darryl Jones 5 string basses. These are the dual coil versions with Deep Bass Bridge and Brighter toned Neck Pickup. Super Smooth and Super QUIET. I had them in my Fender Jazz 5 for about 3 days, but decided to go with something with a higher top end. There were not soldered - My bass is fitted with a Sadowsky On Board with the screw in terminals. They will be shipped in their original box and packaging, which includes an info sheet and unused pickup mounting screws.

Web Info:
    Bartolini 57J1-L/S 5 string J-bass pair, long bridge & long neck
    5 String American Vintage Jazz bass pickups available in Black Shells only long bridge and short neck
    Fender American Vintage 5 string Jazz Bass replacement
    Upgrade your bass to get that special Jazz sound with the Bartolini 57J1 5-String Vintage pickup. The bridge produces a deep tone while the neck has bright sound.

Specifications:
    • Dual Coil
    • Black
    • Hum Canceling
    • The "original series" bass pickups with passive designs. They are cast in epoxy to remove unwanted feedback and microphonics.

Your PayPal payment gets them shipped via USPS to your lower 48th US state with tracking and insurance.

5E74F244-A921-454D-915B-E13E39BDB47E.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    NigelD likes this.