No longer available Bartolini B-Axis Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Tewest86, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Tewest86

Tewest86 Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Houston, Tx
    Price:
    Selling my used set of Bartolini B-axis pickups. I've had B-axis in several basses and they've never failed. No wire has been cut.

Based on the Original 1970’s Bartolini HI-A design, the B-axis series Precision Bass® (P Bass® ) and Jazz Bass® ( J Bass® ) have gained the interest of highly respected by musicians and luthiers alike for their Huge Punchy Tone, Precise Articulation, Rich Harmonics, and Incredible Versatility.

They feature a new fully encapsulated Alnico V exposed pole piece design. The B-axis series bass pickups are passive designs. They are cast in epoxy to remove unwanted feedback and microphonics. The J45J L/LN-18 is intended for 18mm Bridge String Spacing. This is a true set, where the bridge and neck are wound to match. This is not two bridge pickups.

Price is $135 shipped CONUS. NO TRADES!

Pickup Length: Bridge 95mm (3.73”) Neck 95mm (3.73”)

IMG_4977.JPG

IMG_4980.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  2. Halegroove

Halegroove Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2010
    N. KY/Cincinnati, OH
    Looking for a set of J55J. This is a good deal. I wish I had something to put these in. GLWTS

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021