Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bartolini Classic Bass 4 string Jazz set

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by joeeg33, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Hey All,
    I just sold a set of Aero's, probably in record time. I think it was less than a 1/2 hour.

Anyway, I also have a set of Bartolini Classic Bass series 4 string jazz set up for grabs. My batteries just died in my camera so, I can't post a PIC of them. They are in excellent condition. The bridge pick up will probably need the lead wires lengthened.

****$55**** includes standard shipping via the USPS.

I accept paypal, or a postal M/O.

Please E-mail me at, repairsbyjoeeg@optonline.net if interested.

Joe

2. fretlessrock

fretlessrock Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2002
    Corrupticut
    single coils or stacks?

3. fretlessrock

fretlessrock Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2002
    Corrupticut
    ...and they make the Classic Bass in both Single Coil and Humbucking Stack. And I also think that the Stacks were made in 2 types, bright and deep.

Any model number written or printed on the pickups?

4. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    Will take the pups.

Sorry, didn't mean to seem pushy. Had to get off line QT with no time for diplomacy.

Actually the 9cbJD's I've had. The singles I wouldn't mind checking out. So if whovever (not on this page so don't remember who it was) passes, would take 'em.

5. luknfur,
    If you want them, cool. I received your E-mail but could not E-mail you back.

Joe

6. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    Those are the standard singles then, not the classics. No doubt I've had the bridge in a set but haven't had the standard pair. I'll take 'em. Cash coming.

Assume email is paypal account?

7. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    Anyway,

when you get the paypal account to me I'll ship the cash.

Thanks,