1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Bartolini MM Pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rogerbmiller, Oct 3, 2018.

1. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Price:
    Price dropped.

For sale is Bartolini Music Man style pick up. This is a 4 string MM replacement pickup which happened to came stock in a mid 2000s Modulus 5 string Flea bass as this pickup has the bar magnet length to cover the span of a 17mm 5 string with ease. I have since fitted my Modulus with a Lane Poor pick up.

The pick ups has some string wear on the sealed cover as shown. Comes with mounting screws.

Asking. $60 shipped or best offer. I’m never getting rid of the Lane Poor that is in the Modulus now so this has to go. This would make a great drop in replacement if you want to do some experimenting with your MusicMan or similar bass.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    etherealme likes this.
  2. This is a quad coil pick up ... correct?

3. rogerbmiller

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    I am honestly not sure.

4. Okay

5. larrygs

larrygs Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2014
    Costa Rica
  6. rogerbmiller

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    This pickup has dimensions as per this diagram.
    28BD2493-924E-4CAB-87E0-1251B8317C71.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    larrygs likes this.