Bartolini Music Man $50 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tornadobass, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tornadobass

tornadobass Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2000
    Iowa City, Iowa
    This is a great sounding Bartolini pickup for your Stingray or OLP clone. Very hifi sound with a solid, nicely defined bottom end.

I bought this pickup for a project, but ended up selling the bass with the original pickup.

The guy I bought the pickup from said it was originally in a Lakland bass. It's actually a triple coil pickup, but Lakland had wired it in series without connecting to the phantom coil.

I rewired it with a series/parallel switch, but Bartolini recommends using the pickup in series and they're definitely right on. I just put on a new set of leads to have it hardwired for series again, but you could easily rewire it to switch between series humbucking and single coil (with phantom).

This great pickup can be yours for $50 shipped!

Attached Files:

2. naetog

naetog Supporting Member

May 26, 2006
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    pm

3. tornadobass

tornadobass Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2000
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Sold!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 16, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.