SOLD Bartolini NTMB-918F 3 band preamp from Modulus Flea JJ5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rojo412, Dec 14, 2015.

1. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Price:
    $100
    IMG_2185.JPG
    The classic Bartolini 3 band, all wired up in a tidy package! You can easily customize various features on this to make it your own, as well as adjust the gain with the built-in trim pot.
    This was removed from a Modulus Flea JJ5 bass. It's vol-pan-B-M-T-3 way mid. It's wired for 18v, but I'll wire that however you want, I have more clips.
    If you need any modifications done, I can easily get it wired however you'd like. BUT... I may need to order parts for that, so PM me if you want to explore any custom wiring.

Included is all you see, the proper battery clip setup, and I'll throw in a brand new Switchcraft stereo jack, if you need. The switch will have a chrome dress washer and nut, unless I find a black to match.

$100 shipped to the US
    Paypal only
    PM if elsewhere or for wiring inquiries.
    Not looking for trades, but could be swayed... let me know what you have.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  2. rojo412

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    IMG_2188.JPG IMG_2187.JPG IMG_2186.JPG

Forgot to mention... the press-on Ebony knobs are included as well!

3. rojo412

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    SOLD!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021