Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BARTOLINI NTMB ONBOARD PREAMP

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by luknfur, May 12, 2004.

1. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    Want to swap the Bart for either a EMG BQC system or BQS system - preferably BQS. NTMB is vol/stacked bass/treble, mid w/3-position mid switch. I can alter the configuration with no problem as needed for swap. Depending on price for sell will go with either stacked bass/treble or seperate bass treble. Or you could just have the preamp and mid unit with no pots/swtiches - whatever works.

Can sell but I'm luknfur a swap. But have two of them and the OBP-3 has replaced the one Bart so have no use for two now.

Email cause I forget to look at the PMs and include NTMB in the email subject or I'll just delete it not recognizing the source.

2. slamzilla

slamzilla

Feb 17, 2004
    DFW
    I have a BQS system. Are you talking about a straight trade?
    Thanks

3. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    Yah, straight up.

4. slamzilla

slamzilla

Feb 17, 2004
    DFW
    Do you have any pics of the pre? I can send you some of the EMG.
    Thanks

5. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    No pics but I can take some. I have to take some pics of some pups anyway. I've been using it as an outboard. I can wire the thing for whatever configuration. I bought it new a couple months ago and rewired it to suit my needs. Came with a blend that's of no use in an outboard.

6. slamzilla

slamzilla

Feb 17, 2004
    DFW
    PM sent

7. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    SWAP IN PROGRESS

8. Fourbin

Fourbin

Feb 11, 2003
    If this falls through I'm ready to go so shoot me a PM...

9. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    We shipped opposite directions today so unless one of us is extremely displeased or something weird transpires -as close to done as can get.

Also, it had been a while since I looked over the EMG stuff and I realized what I needed was a BQS or BQC control (which turns out is what he had), not system. From what I can gather from the EMG site, the system with that PCB on the blend pot is only for EMG pups. For me, this will be made into an outboard so I've no use for blend pots or any restriction to a given set of pups.

But if the sky falls, I'll holler.

10. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE

Almost forgot - again! I've got a Bart TCT 3 band with a mid unit out of Tobias Classic 5 that's sitting idle. You can check out the specs on the TCT at Bartolini.net under installations/TCT. Anyway, if you're interested if you've got some pups for swap may work out.