1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bartolini P/J Set (9CBJD J and 8CBP P Pickup)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Plucky The Bassist, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Plucky The Bassist

Plucky The Bassist ZOMG! I'm back from the dead! Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Price:
    $100 Shp'd
    Selling off Bartolini Classic P/J pickup set. It's a good set of pickups and sounds great, just looking to downsize and going to cannibalize pickups from another set. Selling the bass with modded pickups won't increase the value so I'm selling this off on their own.

They have a great tone to them and are very growly with the right strings/setup. Will include pickup screws and of course the pickups. These have been wired before, but have lots of wire length and will have clean cut and stripped ends when I send them. They will be sold, packaged, and shipped out to anywhere in the lower 48 for $100. Pics may be coming later, but there isn't much to see other than the pickups and the wiring.

PM with questions and offers.
    -VT

2. Plucky The Bassist

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Bump

3. Plucky The Bassist

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Throwback Thursday bump! Make some memories to look back on with these pickups!! ;)

4. Plucky The Bassist

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Pending Payment...

5. Plucky The Bassist

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Sold!