1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bartolini's

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by RHCP250, Oct 5, 2010.

1. RHCP250

RHCP250

Nov 24, 2008
    Alright guys heres a question. I've got Bart's in my 44-02, I opened the back panel up today out of curiosity to see what model pickups/pre were in it and found out I have the NTMB-918. It didn't say anything about the pickups and I'm not curious enough to pull them out of the bass.

Basically I've been wondering this. I've heard people say how great the old Bart's in Lakies were, and how they don't like the newer ones that much. I was wondering if only the pickups changed, or if the pre-amps did too. Another questin on the same topic, are the new ones the original Bart's that are on the website, or the Classic Bass series? Basically I'm trying to gather info on the differences in all these Bart electronics to try and ear out what is in my bass (Bart's were an aftermarket install), and although I'm happy with it, maybe I could be more happy.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021