1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Baseball bat attack

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Barfly, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Barfly

Barfly

Dec 27, 2000
    GTA, Canada
  2. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    I saw that. I would be willing to bet the perp has a RAP sheet several pages long. :eyebrow:

3. wmcjhi

wmcjhi

Feb 12, 2007
    Tempe, AZ
    This is one of those situations where it's hard to argue against public stoning as a viable punishment.

4. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    Well guys, according to Morf, this is merely a "kid being a kid":rollno:

I would NOT be surprised if this was some gang-related activity.

5. wmcjhi

wmcjhi

Feb 12, 2007
    Tempe, AZ
    I immediately thought it was probably some initiation crap. He seemed to have just been waiting around for someone to come out.

6. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    To join the gang you must kill someone is cold blood. I could see that happening.

7. That's messed up man:meh:

8. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    What a disgusting, cretinous sub-human.

9. Thats just deplorable.

Yet in some sick way I am still glad to see gangs only recruit cowards!

Still deplorable to do that to some else.

10. Piece of Sh*T!!! The attacker is a waste of carbon.

11. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I'd like to see him brought to justice, but would be more than satisfied if he suffered some grisly demise before that.

12. Barfly

Barfly

Dec 27, 2000
    GTA, Canada
    Disgusting.

13. You people are incredibly narrow-minded. This poor chap obviously has not had the opportunity that most of you have had! He was probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

No doubt our corrupt justice system will send the perp to prison instead of rehabilitating him with job placement. :meh:

That was sarcasm.

14. This is god awful. It says the victim was mentally challenged, but by the events that transpired it seems like the perp was really the guy with the mental issues, that is crazy.

15. No, the guy who did the beating is evil. Saying he has "mental issues" minimized the horrific nature of the act. He laid in wait and murdered someone.

16. Bryan316

Bryan316 Inactive

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    MURDER HIM. FIND THIS THUG AND MURDER HIM IN PUBLIC, WITH A BASEBALL BAT, AND BROADCAST IT AT 8PM ON EVERY CHANNEL.

This country needs a nation-wide death penalty for these kinds of killers. You do something this heinous and unrepentable, you should be put to death. There is no room on this earth for worthlessness like this.

17. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Most likely "to get into a gang you need to do X"

We had a bunch of rejects here that made a rule that in order to get into their gang you had to drive around at night with lights off and first person to warn them/flash their lights at the newcomer had to be killed.

18. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    It wouldn't be murder... it would be "kill him".

Murder = unlawful killing, killing this reject would not be unlawful.

But yes, trash needs to be taken out... If we don't, we'll end up living in a landfill.

19. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: Red Zone Effects
    No, it *would* be unlawful. However, it would not be immoral...

20. Just another Urban Legend.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp

Not that this guy isn't a scumbag. Just saying... oh, and Happy Birthday!

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021