Bass, 2 g**tars, Sansamp BDDI, Carvin Head for sale!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by funkmuffin, Dec 19, 2004.

1. funkmuffin

Aug 18, 2004
    Akron, Ohio
    I'm cleaning house -- wnat to get a new rig, and would rather convert inventory than add... It'll make my wife happy, too!

First Item: Ibanez SR1300 4-string bolt-on bass. 2-piece solid Padauk body, 5-piece Wenge and Cocobolo neck. Plays like butter -- was the best bass I ever held, until my Stambaugh arrived, and I haven't touched it since, so its gotta go. Recently had the frets leveled/recrowned, and a full tension/realign job done at Lay's Guitar. It has some wear, primarily around my thumb-rest, next to the neck PU. There's also a spot of belt buckle rash about 1/2" X 3/4" on the back. Hardshell case included. $500

Next up: Early 90's Ibanez RG570 (470?) G**tar. Was once my dream guitar, and I loved it well... ITs been sitting in the case in a closet since I started playing bass. Purple/Blue/Redish shifting paint job. It is in pretty good shape, and comes with a hardshell case. $450

Next: Late model Schecter Diamond Series special edition guitar. This is the USA model, which is painted to look like a big old American Flag. This has been played like twice, and then placed in a closet. Its a set-neck, set-bridge, with star shaped inlays. ITs a really nice machine. No case -- I'll ship it however you'd like. $400 (pic in next post)

Also up for grabs: Basically brand-new Carvin R600 amp head. If you're not familiar, its a biamp-able 600W head, or 300W per side in Stereo/Biamp mode. Checkout more info here:

Comes with the Carvin footswitch, which switches the graphic EQ and the effects loop in/out. $400 (pic in next post)

Lastly: Sansamp BDDI -- Used for like 5 minutes -- couldn't find *MY* sound in it. In-box, with manual $120.

EDIT: Contact me with inquiries, questions, etc. via PM -- its much easier that way.
  2. funkmuffin

Aug 18, 2004
    Akron, Ohio
    See other two pics below.
  3. rkatapt

Jun 7, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    PM Sent on the Sansamp........
  4. funkasaurus

Apr 23, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Is the SABDDI still available?