Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bass Amp for Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by merrill1, Dec 1, 2004.

1. merrill1

merrill1

Dec 1, 2004
    Hey guys,

I need to sell my Crate BX200 200 watt head, as well as a few cabs. I really am not positive about the pricing though. I know these heads are sold for 170 - 220 in this condition (very good but used).
    I am trying to get 180 for it. Anyone interested?

also - I have the matching 4x10 cab that I think should sell for about 200, as well as an older carvin 1x18 cab (400w)

this setup is great, but just too big - downsizing with the second child!

I have asked 700 for the whole setup with cables and a zoom 506II.

Email me if interested - also, I would appreciate replies on how to sell this. It is nice, but a limited audience I think, and the shipping weight is a killer as well.

thanks guys!

aaron

2. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Where are you located -- you might get a few bites from people close enough to pick the cabs up...like me (re the 18") :)

cheers!

ltt

3. merrill1

merrill1

Dec 1, 2004
    yeah - pick up is definitely better!

I am located area code 01982
    this is the north shore of Boston, Mass

If someone is buying for sure, I will drive a bit to meet you if needed
    make me an offer
    thanks!

4. merrill1

merrill1

Dec 1, 2004
    bump... is anyone interested?

could I have some feedback on what I should do to sell these?
    I really need the money for my new amp
    thanks

5. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    I think you've got the right info there -- a "package deal" asking price, and some individual parts asking prices. Maybe repost with the head and cab specs in the title, like "FS: Crate BX200, 4x10 and 1x18 cabs." Did you have a price in mind for the 1x18?

6. merrill1

merrill1

Dec 1, 2004
    Hey,

yeah, I think someone is interested in buying the head and 410 cab, so now I should sell the 18 cab (though I hate to) I love this cab, but it is too big for me to take all over.

I bought it for 350 a few years back - used. I know that carvin has come out with new cabs that are cheaper now, so I know I wont get close to that for it - I was thinking more like 250 (maybe a little less for cash, in person pick-up). It works great, just cosmetic scratches in the paint on the grille and corners.

let me know what you think - again, pick up is almost a must, shipping would be killer on this thing. about 80 lbs.

thanks,
    Aaron

7. Do you happen to have any pictures, or links where we can see pictures of this equipment?

8. merrill1

merrill1

Dec 1, 2004
    heres the 410s and the 18 cabs
    the 18 is really not so bad looking as in the picture - the flash really makes all those little scuffs on the grille look terrible!

thanks for the interest guys

Attached Files:

• 10s.JPG
      10s.JPG
      File size:
      73.4 KB
      Views:
    • 18.JPG
      18.JPG
      File size:
      59.6 KB
      Views:
  9. merrill1

merrill1

Dec 1, 2004
    heres the BX200 head front view

Attached Files:

10. merrill1

merrill1

Dec 1, 2004
    sorry about the crappy picture cut - small file sizes allowed for upload, and I am not at my computer to edit pictures well - if needed I can take better pictures

thanks again
    aaron