Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hey i have an older Yamaha B-100 head. 100 watts, great sounding, loud. knobs are as follows....

Volume, bass, mid, treble, bright, distortion (yes it has on-board distortion) and a 3 pos. on-off-on switch, i've never had any problems with this head. great as a first head, or maybe a backup, or a head to keep at the practice space. i've ran a single 15 and a single 4x10 with this. the 15 was a P.O.S., but the 4x10 is nice, and it sounds really really good. i want to see what this will sound like with a 1x12, 2x10 or 2x12. when i bought this, i played a musicman thru it into a peavey 8x10 cab. the sound was amazing. i swear this amp was meant to amplify a MM stingray, but it sounds awesome for other basses too. its big, kinda heavy, but its not a problem, it doesn't weigh anymore than 25-30 lbs i think. asking price is about $120, and trades considered. if you are interested either respond in the forum or PM me, i check all about 3x/day.

Thanks for looking.

by the way i'm located in Minneapolis, MN. oh and it has a -15 db recording out, and its fanless, so recording may be an option. 2 speaker outs.

2. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Bumpinator

3. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Oh and i'll accept trades too. maybe like an Essex or something... i just want some more basses. Post if you got somethin or some questions. I will try and get some pictures soon.

4. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Bump

5. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Bump. lowered price to $100