1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

1. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hey i have an older Yamaha B-100 head. 100 watts, great sounding, loud. knobs are as follows....

Volume, bass, mid, treble, bright, distortion (yes it has on-board distortion) and a 3 pos. on-off-on switch, i've never had any problems with this head. great as a first head, or maybe a backup, or a head to keep at the practice space. i've ran a single 15 and a single 4x10 with this. the 15 was a P.O.S., but the 4x10 is nice, and it sounds really really good. i want to see what this will sound like with a 1x12, 2x10 or 2x12. when i bought this, i played a musicman thru it into a peavey 8x10 cab. the sound was amazing. i swear this amp was meant to amplify a MM stingray, but it sounds awesome for other basses too. its big, kinda heavy, but its not a problem, it doesn't weigh anymore than 25-30 lbs i think. asking price is about $120, and trades considered. if you are interested either respond in the forum or PM me, i check all about 3x/day.

Thanks for looking.

by the way i'm located in Minneapolis, MN. oh and it has a -15 db recording out, and its fanless, so recording may be an option. 2 speaker outs.

2. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Bumpinator

3. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Oh and i'll accept trades too. maybe like an Essex or something... i just want some more basses. Post if you got somethin or some questions. I will try and get some pictures soon.

4. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Bump

5. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Bump. lowered price to $100