1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass and 4 sale!! where to make best sell??

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BarbaraFPagano, Jun 6, 2014.

1. BarbaraFPagano

BarbaraFPagano

Jun 6, 2014
    talk bass
    well. im a drummer.. i have a nice bass with carrying case, lil amp, and i want to know where the best place to sell it.. i know bout craigs list and others.. but is there any others that would be liget and fast??

2. I always use Craigslist. But if is a very high end bass you should use Ebay or talkbass. What is the make/model? I can give you a better idea if you know

Crystalman85 likes this.
  3. You can sign up for Tb month to month, so pay $2 and you have 30 days to post something for sale. Also craigslist. Anything I post here I post on craigslist and lately its all moving on CL and not here but then again I live in a musical mecca.

4. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    if you wanted local buyers, use Craigslist. I've selling unwanted musical gear there for a long time and I always respond to local buyers. Just to give you some advice, when it comes to selling stuff on Craigslist, type down detailed information on the bass you're selling. take pictures of the bass and post them on the ad so you can let buyers see what the bass looks like. And always do the pick up only, cash only routine. Never respond to emails asking you to do the UPS thing because it's a scam. Also never respond to emails that seems suspicious or weird. Make sure it's a normal email that someone is asking if the bass you're selling is available. And most importantly, deal locally. Best of luck to you on making your sales.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014