Bass and vocals only songs!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by morgansterne, Jan 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. morgansterne

morgansterne Geek U.S.A.

Oct 25, 2011
    Cleveland Ohio
    I got into this band after I ran across a video on a studio website -- they recorded in the same studio where I made a CD with my father. I really dug this particular version of a song with just the bass and vocals, and it made me curious to hear other songs like it.
    Zac's voice is definitely a love it or hate it proposition -- he sings like an 1800's appalachian coal miner -- but he's an excellent songwriter.

anyway if you know of bass and vocals only songs (or things very similar), please share!

saintseneca -- only the young die good

2. I definitely dug that. I like his voice, actually, but your description of it is hilarious... :)

Bass/vocal songs are fun--hard to pull off, but lots of fun. I've done a couple of bass/vocal covers myself, actually--they follow here. The second one is very, very likely the better one, but I rather like the other one, too... :D

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021