Bass Appraisal -Ibanez SRX4EX1

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by cvictorh, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cvictorh

cvictorh

Feb 14, 2009
    Mid-Michigan
    I have to sell my Ibanez SRX4EX1 due to financial issues. I love this bass and don't want to sell it but you gotta do what you gotta do. I have been trying to get $400 out of it for the last week or so but I have no idea what it is really worth. I know if I can't get close to that it really is not worth selling it. Pictures are located here. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

2. Vamposaur

Vamposaur

Jun 4, 2009
    Los Angeles
    I don't think anyone would buy it for that price.

3. cvictorh

cvictorh

Feb 14, 2009
    Mid-Michigan
    That is what I figured. Do you know about how much it would be worth. I chose that as the asking price so that way anyone interested would have some bartering room. I know people are going to try and go lower and shipping a bass isn't cheap so I figured I would add some headway in for all of it.

4. Bricesedge03

Bricesedge03

Apr 12, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    from what i found you would get 300 350 atmost for it.

5. cvictorh

cvictorh

Feb 14, 2009
    Mid-Michigan
    I could do that. I would hope to get that plus shipping since it includes a hsc and I am sure I will find a few little things to throw in that should increase value slightly.

6. cvictorh

cvictorh

Feb 14, 2009
    Mid-Michigan
    I knew you had to be sell one. I did not figure I had to be to ask how much it was worth. Sorry only reason I asked is because I figured the intelligent people here would know better than other places I would ask. Have the thread closed if you feel it is violating the rules.

7. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

He did. Closed.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.