Bass art

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by i like tictacs, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Share you bass related art here if you'd like. I started this today, right now I am painting it with oil color, it should be done within a week or two. It's Stefan Lessard if you were wondering, or didn't know, or whatever. Anyway art + bass my favorite things in life, here we are now:

2. Dayum! That looks really good. I've alwasy wanted me froieds in the visual arts to do a bass realated thing. You have anything finished you can show us.
  3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Your sketch so far is pretty damn accurate. When you're done, I'd snap a photo of it and send it to the DMB website. I'm sure Stefan would be honored.
  4. Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    Do you paint on hardboard or canvas?
  5. Canvas - I will have pictures of that when I'm done, probably by the end of next week. I do have other finished things I could show if anyone is interested.
  6. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I wouldn't really call this art but this is something i was working on a while ago. When i took this picture it was only about half done. Now it's shipped off to a friend and i forgot to take a picture of it after i finished it. The finished one looks pretty cool actually.
  7. I would love to see some.
  8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I'm considering posting photos up on Deviant, if I stop being lazy/busy.
  9. Electricmayhem

Dec 18, 2003
    Beautiful art. I like art a lot too, but I can't draw quite like that.