1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bass Bag

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Bijoux, Dec 7, 2001.

1. Bijoux

Bijoux

Aug 13, 2001
    Denver-CO-USA
    What is the best bass bag for the price? something that really protects the instrument, I was looking at Soundwear, it seems very expensive, about twicw as much as mooradian, I was also looking at Kolstein for $245, so far that seems like the real deal for the money, anything else I may be missing, Thanks in advance for all your help and Happy Holidays! :)

2. Bijoux

Bijoux

Aug 13, 2001
    Denver-CO-USA
    I saw a guy the other day with a hardwear bag, the thing has about 1" padding and it cost about $400, my bag has a little padding but right on the corners there's nothing, the other day a door closed on me and marked the side os the bass:mad: , and I don't mind if the bag is bulky, when I travel I use my SBS flight case and the thing is wonderful, never had a problem, Thanks for your reply.

3. anonymous0726

anonymous0726 Guest

Nov 4, 2001
    All thumbs up for the Kolstein bag. I have one and love it. Mooradian's are ok, are lighter than the Kolstein, have fewer good grab-points, and offer far less protection.