1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass Bilodeau up and coming!!! Comments please!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by CTbass&birdsong, Mar 15, 2008.

1. View attachment 85402 . Bilodeau#3 (Not Mine)being built for some lucky bassist.. and more request for orders are coming in!!!. Bass Bilodeau in Canada..What great Basses He Builds..:eek:. ..check out his site... http://www.bassbilodeau.com/ I would love to read your comments !!!!:):bassist:IMO, this builder will get more attention as time goes by !!

2. envika

envika

Nov 27, 2007
    Bronx, NY
    His stuff looks like Carl Thompson's, but much "cleaner"

3. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    Can you play bass again CT?

4. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Looks like it's coming along nicely!

5. Looks beautiful. My only gripe would be access to the last couple of positions in the fingerboard. However, if you're smart and don't mess with this tricky area of a fretless fingerboard, it might not be an issue.

6. Marcury

Marcury High and Low

Aug 19, 2007
    Mid Hudson Valley, NY
    Looks very sweet. So this is in addition to the Dragon?

7. the severe neuropathy has stopped my playing...I am currently taking some products that have caused much improvement in my situation... I have eliminated 2 meds, decreased 50% of my insulin and have reduced the dosage of my neuropathy meds, so I am thinking very positive !!!

8. This one is not mine, but I was very fortunate to get Bilodeau #1 last year..... the Dragon Bass will be ready soon and is my daughters' bass...she has been saving her allowance and doing small jobs for extra money to put toward it...:)

9. Rowsdower

Rowsdower

Feb 14, 2007
    Michigan
    Cool post Ben. I ordered this bass last november and now the anxious wait is almost over.

Mr. Bilodeau is doing an excellent job so far on the bass. Also some of the best communication I could imagine with a luthier, and an all around nice person.
    Once the word gets out on these, I'm sure they will be very popular basses.

Mathieu showing the balance(no neck dive)
    IMG_2391.

pickup_A.

10. It is, I talk to Bilodeau just about everyday, I Have my Second one ordered!

Here's Bilodeau # 2!

Attached Files:

11. swagar

swagar

Mar 24, 2008
    I have a feeling I shouldn't ask for some reason, but anyone have a shot in the dark of how much a Bilodeau would cost?

12. giglawyer

giglawyer Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2003
    Toledo, OH
    Is it just me, or is the plate for the control route on the front of that new bass?