Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bass Birthday

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by JazznFunk, Dec 2, 2000.

1. JazznFunk

JazznFunk Supporting Member

Mar 26, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    Lakland Basses Artist
    Man, check this out... Gotta love how my parents dig my bass playing. Mom even made my b-day cake this year with the bass clef on it! <lol>

[​IMG]

Groove on...

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Your Mom is cool!

Happy birthday, mine is today, December 2nd.

3. bassics

bassics

Nov 27, 2000
    Newark, Ohio
    I gotta agree, JazznFunk's mom is COOL, I know a lot of guys that would KILL to have a mom that cool!
    happy birthday to you and Embellisher!

a girl with psycic powers, she said "T-bone, what's your sign?" I blink and answer "neon!" I thought I'd blow her mind.

4. JazznFunk

JazznFunk Supporting Member

Mar 26, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    Lakland Basses Artist
    Yah guys, it's pretty kewl. My b-day was actually a month ago on November 7, but they just got the pics back a day or two ago. Thought it'd be cool to share with everyone. :)

5. cool man, nice mom, i got a good one about ten years ago for my birthday my girlfriend threw me a surprize party and made me a copy of bootsy collins star bass, full size, wish i had a picture to post
    i wish my parents loved my bass playing that much, they still don't know what a bass is, even thou they have pics of me playing it.

6. hey... I once got a big cake with 10 - 20 basses on it... homemade out of chocolade!!! :)

and got a homemade bass too (out of wood)!! (about 15") with strings and everything! :D

7. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    I once got a cake with 2 boobs on it!!! :)

8. um, i hope that wasn't from your mom :D

9. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    it was from my sister...