SOLD Bass Body - Precision PJ - Red-Purple-Pink Iridescent - Lowered Price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by daniel9.7, Oct 17, 2017.

1. daniel9.7

daniel9.7

Nov 11, 2007
    Low-Cal
    Price:
    Received this in a trade, was told that it is a Modulus body. Looking at photos of Modulus basses however, it doesn't look like one to me. Especially the upper horn, as different.
    The color is unique: purple edges to red/ pink burst. Almost iridescent, it seems to change colors in different lights.
    The neck pocket fits a Fender neck, but appears to be 35" scale. Any help is greatly appreciated. Has shielding paint in control & pickup cavities.
    Has a couple of minor scratches, but overall in decent shape. One photo shows the reflection of the packaging (just in case it appears to look weird or damaged).
    Extremely lightweight! It looks like ash, but I don't think it is because this may be the lightest bass body I've encountered. Maybe empress(spelling?) wood.
    Open to trades. Paypal preferred. Buyer pays actual shipping. pink bass 1.JPG pink bass 2.JPG pink bass 3.JPG pink bass 4.JPG

bassguyky48 likes this.
  2. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Is this a four or five string body and would it accommodate a Fender neck? That bottom horn looks familiar but I cannot recall from what bass.

SherpaKahn and Wrylygrin85 like this.
  3. Iwreckinso

Iwreckinso

Feb 14, 2018
    Intersted